Tuesday 7 November 2017

Mom illegal affairs Part-3



My mom continution stories. I have already said the 2 affairs of my in my previous story(for my previous story Mom illegal affairs Part-2. Here going to narrate some more affairs of my mom.


Affair 5:

She is into 30’s of age now. All the previous affairs are done. As we are in a village we do farming and we go to farm when we finish the crop and sells to a dealer. My dad is so innocent kind and the irresponsible person so mom only used to manage this at home and farm as much as she could. This time we are selling to a new dealer he was so much attracted to mom and it looked to me like mom also got attracted to him. The dealer was talking so long time with mom and the dealer also knows that my father is an innocent and unable person and he was moving along with mom so closely and mom was also so happy. He got the deal from us, took our crop, and went to the city to sell. They will only pay money when they return back.

It was sunday afternoon and my father is at farm he will only return back at 7pm in the evening. Dealer came to home to give money for crop he gave the money to mom, he found that mom was alone at home as it was sunny outside he was saying it is so hot outside I will stay here for sometime and leave, for that mom said sure no problem.

Mom: how was the market for the crop?
Dealer: it was nice I got some decent profits
Mom: why not. Your work only looking good you will come take the crop from us and sell it for more money and you will also get almost equal to what we get
Dealer: smiled and said not always
Mom: how many children do you have?
Dealer: 2 boys. Is your husband at the farm right?
Mom: yes!
Dealer: ok. You are so beautiful
Mom: smiled and said really?
Dealer: I don’t lie. Your shape and beauty at this age is unbelievable
Mom thank you.
Dealer: just thanks?
Mom: said nothing.
Dealer: I am thirsty can I have anything to drink.
Mom : what ?
Dealer: water please
Mom went to bring water .He was raping my mom with his eyes only by seeing her ass from backside. Mom given water to him. He drunk water and said still im thirsty
Mom: what else do you need?
Dealer: whatever you give.
Mom: haha. I think you are about to ask something
Dealer: yes, I want to kiss you
Mom: silence
Dealer: came to mom and put his hand on the shoulder, pressed her cheeks so that her mouth opens up and inserted his tongue into her mouth and they are into serious kissing. He put his hand into a blouse and was pressing boobs without any gap. Mom was enjoying it so well.
Mom: suddenly pushed him back and said you asked me for a kiss you got more than that please leave from here now
Dealer: why what happened we were enjoying it together, please don’t disappoint me, let me finish the job and he again started kissing and pressing boobs
Mom: pushed him again and said please understand I don’t want to get into any other affairs I already had 3 and I came out of them and I don’t want another one. I always felt so guilty after I had sex illegally and my children are growing and if village knows my life my children’s career will be spoiled. Please understand and leave me.
Dealer: please I won’t come again please let to complete this time
Mom: once started, ending it up is not in our hands. I know it very well. Don’t try to seduce me
Dealer: I am not going without having sex with you today
Mom: please understand my problem
Dealer: again started kissing mom this time instead of pressing mom’s boobs he hold her hands making sure she is not going to push him this time and kissed her for almost 15 mins and mom was not giving cooperation and he broke the kiss and sucking boobs mom: tried so hard to stop him while he was kissing but when he started sucking boobs so nicely mom stopped the struggle and was enjoying.

Left the mom’s hands and was biting the black part of the nipple and pressing the boob.
Mom: you are so naughty guy I have ever seen the way you bite my nipple made me crazy. I am loving it.

Dealer: my wife is so fat and her boobs are so loose I hate them but your boobs are making me mad and not able to leave. He undressed mom and himself and rubbed her pussy and they both hugged and he was crushing mom’s ass. He gave his dick to mom to suck he opened her mouth and started sucking it. He said to do it slowly I want to feel your lips and saliva

Mom: as you wish.
Dealer: took the dick from mouth put the balls into mouth and made her suck his balls for 15 mins and then made mom to lie on bed and rubbed his dick on the wet pussy of mom and suddenly pushed it inside. It went so smooth
Mom: I like the way you push your dick inside
Dealer: let’s make our life happier for next few minutes and started fucking. He is varying pace. Stopping in between and kissing her lips pressing her boobs and again started fucking stopping and finally after 20 mins he put all the cum inside the pussy and laid on mom with his dick inside and was kissing and pressing her boobs
Mom: after 10 mins. Kissed on her forehead and said I had the happiest moment of life thanks for the forced sex .
Dealer: I don’t want to end out relation here I want to fuck you till my last breath.
Mom: but you said you will end after I surrender for once
Dealer: yes, but after I fucked you I cannot leave you no matter what. As your husband is unable and innocent person I will be your virtual husband I will help you in raising your children and other activities you find a real man instead of your useless husband. Think about it I will come tomorrow at the same time. Let me know your decision.
Mom: started thinking deeply, he dressed and pressed my mom’s both the boobs kissed on her forehead and left
 (After mom had 4 affairs she some how came out of those affairs to lead a normal life as her children are growing and she was forced into a fresh affair by a dealer who buys crop from farmers sells them in a city and gives money to farmers on deal. He liked the mom and took the advantage of my father being unable and innocent person, he seduced mom though she was telling she don’t want to get into new affair as she is feeling guilty for the ones she had already but that dealer fucked mom, by saying that he will not ask her for sex again for that mom accepted and surrendered and after that he liked sex with mom and gave an offer that is “If my mom accepts for an affair with him he will help my family and children financially as my father is innocent and cannot handle all works except farming. He gave time till the next day afternoon to think about it and tell him her wish and he left the house.”)
Mom: thinking so deeply about the matter. I can see that she is so much worried and dull, she closed her eyes for some time and slept, as she is tired and filled with thoughts as this step is going to take major turn in her life
Me: after mom woke up I asked my mom what are you thinking?
Mom: nothing, I was just thinking about our future and our family. Saying that she left for household work as it was evening already
Next day, 12’0 clock in the afternoon
Mom did bath and getting ready
Mom: asked me to have food
Me: ok mom
Mom: gave me money and asked me to go out and play with your friends as much as you can and come back home in the evening for that I said ok
Me: while leaving I want to know what is gonna happen and I switched the phone video on and hided it so that she cannot find and left

I left home at 1’o clock, following is the description of what happened

Dealer: looks like you got ready for me and I can predict the positive response. Can I madam?
Mom: smiled and nod her head and said for the sake of my family and children
Dealer: wonderful decision but you have to listen some conditions you should agree without any fail,

1)you should never say no when I ask you to have sex with me no matter if you are tired, you husband fucked just before I ask, you are not in mood. These kind of exceptions are strictly avoided
2)you should always accept for oral, anal, hard fucking, biting or pinching any of your private body parts
3)you should always be ready to remove your entire clothes when I ask, never give any lame excuses like my son will come, my husband will come and so

If you are fine with these you say yes you have 5 minutes to think

Mom: I am fine, if you promise me that you will never disclose our affair to public
Dealer: I will not
Mom: yes
Dealer: came near to mom hugged her tightly hold her hair inserted her tongue into her mouth and he stared biting mom’s lips and mom is moaning

He is now licking mom’s ears and biting

Mom: ah! Love you my husband was never like this to me
Dealer: we are not done, wait for more dear slut. He removed mom’s saree and only jacket and inner ware is left. He started pressing the bobs on the jacket itself and mom closed her eyes and enjoying, he is so mad about pressing boobs the way he press looks so seducing and my dick raised to the fullest. He now undressed her completely made her to lie on the bed and he also undressed and now sucking her boobs, he is sucking boobs part moving his mouth to nipple biting it and again moving to boob part coming up and biting the nipple he is biting it so hard as mom was raising from the bed while he is biting moaning and falling back it looks so naughty and mom is experiencing real pain while biting and I could see it from her eyes tears are about to come.

He stopped it and they are in 69 position now. Mom took it inside mouth and sucking it. He was saying wow dick inside your mouth feels so good and warm and your saliva is making my dick swim in you mouth suck it slowly as I want to enjoy every bit of your sex meanwhile he inserted his fingers into mom’s vagina and fingering instead of licking her pussy. He now asked mom to stop sucking dick and asked to suck his balls and mom is not happy to suck his dick and said I don’t like to suck balls please excuse me, he slapped mom and pressed her cheeks and pulled his balls into her mouth and said suck, you have no other alternative. Mom started to suck.

He now spreading her legs apart and rubbing her pussy with his dick and inserted into her pussy and mom had a smile on her face and pulled him on to her kissed him hugged him and asked him to drive my pussy my unofficial husband. He now fucking her and they are enjoying every push of it and mom is not moaning she is simply breathing heavily for every push he is making mom’s boobs are dancing for the force and the sounds are very high.

After they finished having sex they rested for some time by hugging each other and he left by kissing her and said sorry for the slap.

Mom: undressed and was about to go to washroom and I entered the house, her hair is dislocated, looking so tired and I asked why are you like this for that she smiled and said I just woke up from sleep and I could smell dick from her mouth while talking and it is because she sucked both balls and dick at least for half an hour.

I have seen them quiet often from then on, he used to come at nights to my house and have sex with mom stays for 3-4 hrs and leaves. This is not the end of this story. There is some drastic impact is gonna come in our family from my father as he will know about this and he is not innocent and to know how he reacted. Shift to my next part.

I got so aroused while writing this story and should go and masturbate and start writing the next part, I think you also need to masturbate your dick is wet watch out!


Mom illegal affairs Part-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gangbanged at highway

  Hi   readers, After so many strange encounters.(for my previous story Helping my father in law in politics ) Although things came back to...