Saturday 23 December 2017

Seduced my newly married neighbour aunty



Hello sex readers… this is my first story on blog. So please ignore if any grammatical mistakes occur.This story was somewhat long but please spare some time and encourage me with your comments.

Coming to the story it happened 2 years ago when I was studying 10th standard(18 at the time).A newly married couple shifted to a house in   3rd lane of our gated community just beside my friend’s house. My house is located in the 9th lane of the same gated community.

During our lunch break, my friend told me about their new and sexy neighbour. So after the completion of the class, I went directly to my friend’s home to watch her. By the time we went she was drying clothes on the balcony.

I was awestruck on seeing her. She was wearing a black saree and her navel is completely visible which drove me crazy.She has perfect structure about 36-28-34 and her milky boobs are the most sexist part. On seeing that I lost my control, ran to the bathroom and masturbated thinking of her milky boobs and navel.

Even that night I masturbated twice thinking about her curves. I thought I should fuck her at any cost and started enquiring details about their family. To my luck, her husband also works in the same software company in which my both mother and father work.That company will conduct distinct campaigns at least once in a month.So I was eagerly waiting for that day.

Finally, that day has arrived.The campaign is being conducted in Delhi for 7 days.So my parents told me to take care of myself and left.As soon as they left I was on my way to friend’s home and found that her husband is also attending the campaign and she will be staying alone for the next week.Her husband left and she went inside and locked the door.

I thought for some time and stuck with an excellent idea to enter her house. With no late, I started to execute it.
I knocked the main door of her house, as soon as she opened I rushed inside and locked it. Being confused with my behaviour she asked…

SHE: “who are you and why did you enter        inside?”

ME: “I am sorry for that.l also live in the same gated community 9th lane. While I was walking suddenly a street dog chased me. In order to escape from it, I entered your house and I will leave after 5min after the dog goes off”.

SHE: “Ok then no problem you stay until the dog leaves the surroundings”.

On saying this she went to the kitchen and brought some water for me to drink and started asking details about me and my family.

ME: “I am studying 10th standard and my parents work in software company which was located near our gated community.”

SHE: “Oh great…!  Even my husband works in the same company and probably he might know your parents”.

ME: “Actually my parents went to attend industrial campaign in Delhi. As I don’t know cooking I was on my way to the restaurant and suddenly the stupid dog chased me”.

SHE : “Even my husband went to attend the same campaign”.

ME : “Oh great then… are you going to stay alone…?”

SHE : “Yes… somewhat uncomfortable. What about you?”

ME : “No problem aunty I was habituated to stay alone for the last 4 years since my parents goes to campaigns every month”.

SHE : “ok then I think you are hungry let me make some food for us”.

On saying this she walked into the kitchen waving her sexy ass which was clearly visible on the transparent red saree.
Meanwhile, I was watching TV and she brought food to eat. We had a good talk during the dinner time and got to know well of each other.

Even after dinner, we talked a lot about different stuff etc. I was already 10.30 pm and I said I will leave. Then she said to stay me along with her for that night and from the next day her mother will come to stay along with her. So I agreed to it and stayed back.

Later we both watched TV for some time. During this, I touched her tighs many times but she didn’t notice it. It was about 11.30 pm then she stood up and said she was sleepy and going to sleep and was walking into her bedroom saying me to sleep in other bedroom.

As she was walking her sexy back in the transparent red saree made me mad. I was completely aroused and can’t wait to see her naked.

Then I suddenly called her and told her to stop.
SHE: “What happened…?”
ME: “Aunty there is something like an insect crawling on your back”.
SHE : “I am scared of insects please remove it fast.”

She stood there without moving an inch. Then I moved close to her and kept my hand on her back. Wow!!! It was smooth like a baby skin and I was moving my hand towards her navel. She asked what are you doing. I said that the ant moved from her back to the navel quickly so in order to catch it I was doing like that. She kept quiet.

Then I started smooching her navel with my hand.I was feeling like I was in heaven. Then slowly I kept my other hand also and started caressing her navel slowly. This time she didn’t say anything. I slowly increased my pace and pressed her navel. For this, she moaned “ahhhh…” in a low voice.

That sound drove me crazy and I slowly moved my hand into her panty and started rubbing it smoothly. She has shavened her cleanly , i was rubbing her pussy slowly. She was completely enjoying that act and within no time, she came in my hand.

Then I lifted her and took her to the bedroom. We both laid on the bed and she started kissing me passionately. She removed my shirt and boxer and inserted by dick in her mouth. “Oh god…!!! What a damn feeling”. It was a heavenly feeling as it was my first time. She was sucking it with pace . She was rubbing my dick wit her hand up and down evetually sucking it very lustfully and after 10 mins I came in her mouth. She licked it completely.

Now it’s my turn. I removed her saree and blouse now she was in her bra and panty. I started sucking and caressing boobs with my hands. I was pressing her boobs very hardly she was moaning aaaahhhhh aaahhhh. Then removed her bra and panty ,completely ade her nude. Started sucking her boobs very hardly . My mouth is sucking her one boob with one hand pressing her other boob very slowly. Meanwhile fingering her pussy with my other hand. She was moaning like anything and she camed her cum on my fingers.Later I moved on to the love hole and started licking her cum. She was moaning loudly which made me mad and I inserted my tongue completely and made my tongue movements faster. After 10 minutes 2nd time She came in my mouth and it tasted somewhat salty.

Then she lifted my head and inserted her lips on mine. Our tongues were teasing each other by exchanging saliva. This made me a hard on again and broke the kiss and moved to pussy.

I placed my dick on pussy walls to tease her and rubbed against it. By this, she was moaning “Baby…! Please insert it I can’t resist anymore”. It is so tight as she was newly married and her husband fucked her only thrice. It became difficult for my 7-inch dick to enter it. Then she applied Vaseline on my dick. Then I slowly inserted my dick and with one thrust it went completely inside her pussy. By this act, she moaned loudly “aaahhhhhhhhh…….” I started slowly and increased my pace. The room was completely filled with our moans.

After 5 mins i have changed the position to doggy style. I was ramming her very hardly I reached climax. She told to cum inside her. Both of us came at a time.

Later we kissed for time and slept naked. The next morning I kept leaving to school and we had 4 sessions on the next day.
Still, our relationship is continuing secretly that even my friend didn’t know about it.

So if any girls/aunties near Vijayawada want sex please mail to becha7247@gmail.com
Please leave your valuable comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gangbanged at highway

  Hi   readers, After so many strange encounters.(for my previous story Helping my father in law in politics ) Although things came back to...