Monday 3 July 2017

Fun with my aunty



 

The incident which I am going to share is about my aunt (uncle’s wife).
My uncle’s house is near to my house. They have 2 kids. My aunt is of age 38yrs and her stats are 34-32-38. Although every detail of this story is true but the names for privacy purpose. We stay in Mumbai metropolitan region

Before I start with the story I would request all readers to pardon me if my grammar is wrong. Let’s start with the story. Have some patience as it’s long story as I am going to share every minute detail about the incident. Its true incident which I am going to share with you all.

Everyone from my and from uncle’s family was going to attend one marriage function of one of our relative. As it was working day so we all had taken leaves from our offices. But due to some reason, aunt didn’t got her leave approved from her office. But she said, she will leave early from the office.

So we all except my aunt was getting ready for marriage and were waiting for my aunt at my uncle’s home. It was getting late for us but still, aunt hadn’t reached home yet. So my uncle suggested me to wait for my aunt and asked me to come with her for marriage, and everyone including my mom, cousins, and uncle left the marriage it was in Mumbai.
I was waiting for my aunt and called her her after few minutes to ask her where does she reach. She told me that she will reach in 20 min. After waiting for 20 min my aunt came and said sorry to me. As because of her I had to keep waiting. I smiled and said its ok aunty. My aunt said I will get a bath and get ready within 15-20 min & then we will leave and went to her bedroom. I was sitting sofa in the hall. After 2 min my aunt called me into her bedroom and said me that her blouse’s button had broken which she was going to wear for the function. She looked sad, then I said her that I will stitch new button till then u get bathed. My aunt agreed to it smiled and said that really nice of you. And then she hurriedly went to the bathroom to get bathed.

My aunt went to the bathroom and started to bath herself. And I started to stitch that blouse button. My aunt came after 10 min from bathroom and wrapped herself only in towel, as she had forgotten to take bra and panty to bathroom. I looked at her and got stunned to see her semi-nude stature. My aunt asked me have I finished stitching button then I came to my sense back and said yes only 2 min I am almost done. My aunt then started to wear her bra I front of me only may be I am her nephew. But the view was getting me hornier. I was unable to control. As it was getting late for us my aunt called me to hook her bra. She was standing in front of cupboard and was looking towards the mirror. Then I went to help to hook the bra. But I couldn’t hook it properly as I was in stunned mood. Then bra fell off I was seeing my aunt’s full boobs into mirror, my penis got hardened in no time .

I said sorry my aunt then she laughed and said its ok try again. I picked up the bra and help her to wear it and now I was started to hook it. So I pulled the bra straps towards me to properly hook it, but that hurt her so she moaned. I dint know wat happened me after that and I cupped her boobs my aunt shouted at me, but I was not in my sense to hear her shouts. So kept squeezing her boobs, her bra got loosened itself as it was not hooked. Then I completely removed it and started pressing it hard. Then my aunt got angry and slapped me hard. I held hand before she slaps me again and started smooching her hard. I took her to bed and got on top of her kept smooching and squeezing her boobs. After few mins of protest my aunt stopped protesting and started moaning to my aunt. I really loved the smooching and kissing all over her body my aunt also started to enjoy. My act made her hornier then she held my head pushed it towards her boobs asked me lick her boobs.

I started licking the left boob and kept pressing the right boob. She started moaning as I was squeezing her hard. I started to pinch her nipples and bite it, it was hurting her but was not stopping me. I then hugged her tight started to caress her whole body and started to kiss near neck and earlobes. That made her more hornier and then she started to unbutton my shirt and jeans. And came top of me and started to kiss me all over my body and started to smooch me by sitting on my hardened cock. And she started to lick my nipples and was caressing me and was making me restless me too started to squeezing her boobs harder. Then she took out of my hardened cock from my underwear and started to give me blowjob like a professional, I was about to cum so asked her to stop. But she didn’t listen to it and kept sucking my cock after few minutes I cummed in her mouth she licked my semen.

I then got on top of her started licking her pussy . She started moaning harder. I kept on licking her vagina licked it and started finger fuck it. She was loving it and she said Raj I control anymore and said fuck me now. I then inserted my hardened cock and started fucking her, she was making noise so to suppress it I started smooching her and kept fucking her harder. She was scratching my back due to pain, I still kept fucking her harder. After 15 mins of steamy hot fucking session she got climaxed and started to smooch me, it made me hornier then I started to fuck her speedily and released my cum in her pussy only. Then we lied down on bed hugging each other for about 5-10 min. While hugging we were looking into each other’s eyes we were not talking but our eyes were communication with each other and saying thanks for this beautiful love session.

After then once my phone started to ring we came back our senses back, it was the uncle who was calling me to know our whereabouts. I lied to my uncle that we have left the home. Then I and my aunt took bath together and got ready within 10 min. And left for the marriage venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gangbanged at highway

  Hi   readers, After so many strange encounters.(for my previous story Helping my father in law in politics ) Although things came back to...