Monday 21 August 2017

A week with neighbour aunty


Hi, guys and sexy girls. Well, I thought of narrating my story all and get new such opportunities but I never got time to pen down so I am writing today. I’m from Karnataka. Hoping for your comments and requests…

Now without wasting any time, I would like to get into the story. Myself I’m lucky from Karnataka. This incident happened to me a year ago when I was in my final year of engineering and the story started like this.

I became a very regular guy after moving to the new house years ago and was moving my life regularly after fulfilling my desires with my neighbor girl in the previous neighborhood.

Now in this new house while I was watching a movie on my laptop in the bedroom I heard some unknown voices in the hall. I thought it might some girl and I peeped a look into the hall and found a hot bhabhi talking to my mom as they were new to this locality and first made a good conversation with my mom and later they became good friends.

To tell about this bhabhi. Her name is Divya she’s 26 and she’s been married for a couple of years and recently moved into our new neighbourhood. At first, I didn’t have any sexual intention towards her as she regularly visits my home as we were in the same building and her husband works for some private company as a senior engineer, because of his job she’s left home alone all the day and from morning to evening. As she almost stays in our home she became a part of our family and she even feeds me food in the morning and afternoon in front of my family and no one feels it wrong as we all were very close.

After a few weeks later my family had decided to go to our village on some occasion and started their journey and left me home alone for a week and the next day my bhabhi came to our house with some breakfast for me and started to feed me as she regularly does this and went into kitchen to wash her hands and the box then I went behind her and wrapped my hand around her neck and after washing she too wrapped her hands around my chest and we both went to the hall and sat in front of the tv and chatted normally by watching some shows on the tv and then she kissed me on my forehead and left to make lunch for us and then I started to think of her in a mischievous way and I planned to seduce Divya.

As I expected Divya came back to our house in the afternoon with lunch and we sat on the couch and she started feeding me then I really liked the delicious food and kissed her on the cheek as an appreciation and asked her to kiss me and she too kissed me on my cheek and then we finished our lunch and sat on the couch and slowly I slept on her lap by watching tv and later when I woke up she was playing some games in her mobile on the chair and then I got fresh up and went behind her and held her in my arms and watched her playing the game. After some time she went to her home as her husband is back from work.

The next day when she came and did the same feeding and all. Then I laid down on the single cot bed and watching tv later she too joined me in watching tv slowly she laid on my arm and then I slowly I kissed her on the cheeks and said she’s beautiful and then she too kissed me on my cheek and said that I’m also looking good. Then I held her very tight and kissed her on the lips but she remained silent and after kissing for 8-10 seconds she too started to feel the kiss and cooperated with me and then we smooch each other for some time and then I started to caress her boobs over her saree and started to feel her soft and flat belly and then I took off her saree pallu and started to kiss her lips, neck, hands, belly and her belly button then I took off her blouse and my t-shirt then I had some difficulty in removing her bra but I finally did it with Divya’s help now her round while boobs are hanging naked in front of my eyes with pinkish brown nipples then I started to press and suck them alternately one after the other and her little moaning is even tempting me soo much .I played with her boobs for some time with lots sucking and biting she was moaning and moaning. Then I completely removed her saree, petticoat, and her panty.

I kissed and licked her pussy like a lusty dog and she was moaning heavy and she’s burying my head into her cunt and then I again kissed her. I was smooching her lips and asked her to give me a blowjob and then she started to suck my dick like a professional. Her mouth and hands are feeling warm on my dick and after a few minutes I cummed in mouth. Again I was smooching her whole body and sucking her boobs.After sometime my become too hard then I tried to insert my dick into her pussy but her pussy was too tight for me and we both felt a great pain and after applying some lubricant(oil) it went finally after some struggle and we fucked in that position slowly for a few seconds and then I increased my speed and started to fuck her very hard and she was moaning loud and then I increased the tv volume and kissed her to not let her loud moans to go outside. Then I changed my position to doggy style fucking her like anything. Slowly I am tring to insert finger in her pussy while I am fucking she moaning very loudly  and finally I cummed in her pussy and again we did it in bedroom and slept with my dick inside her pussy for 2 hours and then she prepared some food for us and we ate it together and later in that evening she went to her home.

We did the same for the whole week and tried many angles and both of us had completely satisfied our sexual desires and then we both love each other so much as she helped me in my desires and even I took good care of her body the whole week. We did some quick sex and oral sex whenever possible and now a few months back Divya and her husband got shifted to another town nearby but we both families visited each other frequently and we are still in contact and does some phone sex and sex chat sometimes.

So, I hope you all enjoyed my experience with my diva and all suggestions are welcomed and if there’s any girl, lady, aunty or bhabhi around Karnataka can contact me for phone sex, sex chat and also for adult friendship at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gangbanged at highway

  Hi   readers, After so many strange encounters.(for my previous story Helping my father in law in politics ) Although things came back to...