Tuesday 7 November 2017

Mom illegal affairs Part-2




 My mom continution stories. I have already said the 2 affairs of my in my previous story(for my previous story Mom illegal affairs Part-1. Here going to narrate some more affairs of my mom.

Affair 3:

This affair is with doctor. We were travelling to our grand mom’s house and it was 9 ‘0 clock in the night and mom was feeling sick with body pains and mild fever and irregular periods and she wanted some tablets and we had been to a very small clinic asking for temporary medicine saying all the three problems. He said we are to close the hospital and there is no lady doctor to check irregular periods if you don’t mine I will do it . Mom said I don’t have any problem and mom was taken into a room closed with a blue cloth and as there were no door and it was night time I was able to hear their voice clearly and doctor was asking mom to lie down and spread your legs and lift the saree up so that he can check if any infection happened and after few minutes doctor said I don’t find any infection spread and I will give one tablet just in case take it tonight and he was saying irregular periods are common in ladies at this age and by your pussy spread, colour and wetness intensity I can figure that you are having sex so frequently am I correct ?

For that mom said I had to situations are like that and I like having. For that doctor laughed and asked if you don’t mind why can’t we have? Mom was silent doctor said I need to check ur pussy  for perfect medication mom said nothing. He inserted his 2 finger in her pussy and started fingering into pussy and moving so fast without wasting time he removed his pant. He inserted his dick in my mom mouth. Mom was sucking his dick lying on bed. He was mouth fucking and fingering my mom at a time. After sometime he inserted his dick and fucked heavily. He fucked my mom in different positions for half an hour and asked Mom to take the cum inside of the mouth and followed by the mom. I would say and finally before leaving they hugged each other kissed and we left to grand mom’s house as we were already late.
I think I can’t put all my mom’s affairs in one shot she had 8 more affairs. I will come back with part 2. Hope you are liking it so far as It happened. No faking believe me !!!


Mom had affair with a neighbour which continued for some days and it is ended with his relocation to other place and later mom had unexpected affair with clothes shop owner and this affair is not ended and was continuing meanwhile she was into another affair with doctor late night and this affair also ended with one time sex. So, till now out of 3 there is 1 active affair.


Affair 4:
Two  houses after ours, an old couple will be living, to see them their son visits once in a month and he visits our house also while leaving and tells us to look after them if any emergency arrives. He talks to mom so openly all the time and my mom always receives people so well and she moves so closely. He has fish ponds and he will be there at nights to take care and once mom asked him what will you be doing at nights won’t that a boring task to be in? He said yes, of course, it is boring. Then mom asked what will you do to pass time? He smiled and said don’t ask I cannot tell you. Then mom got curious and said I am not a kid so that you cannot tell please go ahead whatever it is I will take it positively. That man said I along with other people watch blue films. Then mom asked why do you want to see blue films when you have a wife at your home?
He was telling sex life with my wife ended the year after my son born I hardly had twice with wife in past 5 months that to she did not removes her saree just lifted I inserted and I had finished in 10 mins thats all. Then mom was shocked to listen to that and my mom said I will talk to your wife don’t worry and was smiling at him. He said I am not able to find any women also to atleast have affair, mom said to try you will find one. Then he said can I try you mom said nothing.
Then he put hand on mom’s hip and pinched mom get his hand off and said what are you doing in high tone he said you only asked to try and when I tried you are not accepting for that logic mom was silent and he put both hands on her hip pulled her close and kissed on her lips and mom opened her mouth and was kissing him back so hard and he was pressing her hip so hard.

They were kissing for 5 mins and he departed the kiss and said I had this kind of kiss during my first night and again now only, you are so sexy your husband is lucky and by saying this he removed mom’s clothes and his clothes .They both became nude and now he took mom’s boob into mouth and another boob into his hand mom put her hand on his head and another had on the his that that is on the boob because he is pressing it so hard so she was trying to reduce the pressure by lifting his hand up but she failed to do so and she was saying I beg you to reduce the pressure of pressing my boob it’s hurting me. He completed crushing and sucking boobs and now he put his fingers into mom’s pussy and asked mom to suck his dick, mom put his dick into her mouth and spilled out saying it stinks a lot, don’t your wife feel it horrible to suck. For that he said my wife never sucked my dick she hate that job. Mom wantedly said I cannot and he pleased her by kissing on her lips and rubbing on her pussy and made her to suck for a while.

Mom teasing his cock with her tongue and clean his whole dick and balls. Later he inserted his dick into her pussy fucked her slowly as if there is lot of time. After sometime he removed his dick enjoying my mom whole body and he was kissing her body from top to bottom. He tasted my mom pussy with his tongue and he teased my mom suking her pussy. He entered one his finger into mom pussy fingering her hard. By this mom became soo hornier. She got up and thrown him on bed . Mom guied pussy herself into his dick and movig up and down. By this within minuted he loaded his wholed cum in my mom pussy and laid on mom’s body for a while and left from there. So he had sex with mom whenever possible there after.

Mom illegal affairs Part-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gangbanged at highway

  Hi   readers, After so many strange encounters.(for my previous story Helping my father in law in politics ) Although things came back to...